An authentic and delicious combination of fresh lemongrass and delicate spices, capturing the light and balanced flavor of Vietnamese cookingAvailable in US
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a wok.
- Add your choice of meat and cook on high until seared, then add vegetables and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Por Stir-fry sauce into wok and toss through.
- Reduce heat to low and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes or until meat is fully cooked.
- Serve on a bed of steamed jasmine rice.
Nutritional infoBased on pack
|Servings per package: 3
|% DV*||% DV*|
|- Saturated Fat||0g||0%||0g||0%|
|- Trans Fat||0g||0g|
|- Dietary Fiber||0g||0%||1g||4%|
|- Total Sugars||6g||18g|
|- Incl. Added Sugars||6g||12%||46g||34%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Water, Sugar, Fish Sauce (Anchovy), Corn Starch, Ginger, Lemongrass, Salt, Lime Juice Concentrate, Spices, Natural Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Caramel Color, Citric Acid, Turmeric & Paprika Extracts (Color).
Allergens: AnchovyGluten Free
Explore some other products in the Passage to Asia range
Thai Basil & Sweet Chilli
The aromatic fragrance of basil, enriched with herbs and ...Available in: US