A classic creation of the northwest frontier of India. This curry sauce has a rich blend of tomato, onion and yoghurt. The exotic and rich blend of spices gives this sauce a mild flavour.
Our authentic Tikka Masala simmer sauce is gluten free and ready in 20 minutes, just add your favourite protein, vegetables and rice.
- Heat two tablespoons of oil in a medium saucepan.
- Add your choice of diced meat, seafood, or vegetables and cook on high for 2-3 minutes until seared.
- Pour simmer sauce into a pan, stir contents, cover pan with lid and reduce heat to simmer until fully cooked and tender.
- Serve on a bed of steamed rice.
Nutritional infoBased on pack
|Servings per package: 3
|% DV*||% DV*|
|- Saturated Fat||0.5g||3%||1.5g||8%|
|- Trans Fat||0g||0g|
|- Dietary Fiber||1g||4%||4g||14%|
|- Total Sugars||2g||5g|
|- Incl. Added Sugars||<1g||2%||2g||4%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Onion, Tomatoes, Spices, Sunflower Oil, Garlic, Ginger, Yogurt Powder (Non-Fat Milk Solids, Cultures) Salt, Corn Starch, Sugar, Distilled Vinegar, Turmeric &Turmeric Extract (Color), Citric Acid, Paprika & Paprika Extract (Color), Xanthan Gum.
Explore some other products in the Passage to India range