Thai Basil & Sweet Chilli
The aromatic fragrance of basil, enriched with herbs and spices, pampers your palete and reflects the native culinary wizardry of ThailandAvailable in US
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a wok.
- Add your choice of meat or seafood, cook until seared, then add vegetables and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour sauce into wok and toss through.
- Reduce heat to low and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes or until meat is fully cooked.
- Serve with steamed jasmine rice.
What You'll Need
- 1 lb (450g) Sliced Chicken (also great with beef, lamb, seafood, tofu or vegetables)
- 1 Cup (190g) Mixed vegetables: Sliced carrots, diced onions, long beans
- 2 cups (380g) Jammine rice
Nutritional infoBased on pack
|Servings per package: 3
|% DV*||% DV*|
|- Saturated Fat||0g||0%||0g||0%|
|- Trans Fat||0g||0g|
|- Dietary Fiber||0g||0%||1g||4%|
|- Total Sugars||13g||38g|
|- Incl. Added Sugars||12g||24%||37g||74%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Water, Sugar, Basil, Onion, Fish Sauce (Anchovy), Garlic, Corn Starch, Chili, Salt, Herb & Spice, Distilled Vinegar, Dehydrated Bell Pepper, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Herb & Spice Extracts, Citric Acid, Paprika Extract (Color).
Allergens: AnchovyGluten Free
Explore some other products in the Passage to Asia range
Thai Yellow Veg Curry Bowl
90 second simply heat and eat. A light and ...Available in: US
Thai Red Veg Curry Bowl
90 second simply heat and eat! The very popular ...Available in: US