Known for its shiny gloss as well as its sweet and versatile flavour, this classic Japanese sauce can be used in a stir-fry or as a basting sauce for grilled meat and seafood.Available in US
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a wok.
- Add sliced chicken & cook on high until seared, then add vegetables and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour stir-fry sauce into wok and toss through.
- Reduce heat to low & stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, or until meat is fully cooked.
- Serve immediately on a bed of steamed rice.
Nutritional infoBased on pack
|Servings per package: 3
|% DV*||% DV*|
|- Saturated Fat||0g||0%||0g||0%|
|- Trans Fat||0g||0g|
|- Dietary Fiber||0g||0%||<1g||3%|
|- Total Sugars||17g||48g|
|- Incl. Added Sugars||16g||32%||47g||94%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Water, Sugar, Gluten Free Soy Sauce [Soy Beans, Rice, Salt, Water], Corn Starch, Mirin [Rice, Alcohol, Glucose Syrup, Water], Ginger, Distilled Vinegar, Caramel Color, Salt, Garlic, Sesame Seed, Natural Flavor, Sesame Oil, Citric Acid, Ginger, Xanthan Gum Spice Extract.
Allergens: SoyGluten Free
Explore some other products in the Passage to Asia range
Thai Basil & Sweet Chilli
The aromatic fragrance of basil, enriched with herbs and ...Available in: US