Known for its shiny gloss as well as its sweet and versatile flavour, this classic Japanese sauce can be used in a stir-fry or as a basting sauce for grilled meat and seafood.Available in US
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a wok.
- Add sliced chicken & cook on high until seared, then add vegetables and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour stir-fry sauce into wok and toss through.
- Reduce heat to low & stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, or until meat is fully cooked.
- Serve immediately on a bed of steamed rice.
Nutritional infoBased on pack
|Servings per package: 3
|% DV*||% DV*|
|- Saturated Fat||0g||0%||0g||0%|
|- Trans Fat||0g||0g|
|- Dietary Fiber||0g||0%||<1g||3%|
|- Total Sugars||17g||48g|
|- Incl. Added Sugars||16g||32%||47g||94%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Water, Sugar, Gluten Free Soy Sauce [Soy Beans, Rice, Salt, Water], Corn Starch, Mirin [Rice, Alcohol, Glucose Syrup, Water], Ginger, Distilled Vinegar, Caramel Color, Salt, Garlic, Sesame Seed, Natural Flavor, Sesame Oil, Citric Acid, Ginger, Xanthan Gum Spice Extract.
Explore some other products in the Passage to Asia range
Thai Yellow Veg Curry Bowl
90 second simply heat and eat. A light and ...Available in: US
Thai Red Veg Curry Bowl
90 second simply heat and eat! The very popular ...Available in: US