A nutty, delicious blend of traditional spices creates this exotic and irresistible far eastern flavor experienceAvailable in US
- Heat two teaspoons of oil in a wok.
- Add sliced chicken and cook on high until seared, then add vegetables and stir-fey for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour stir-fry sauce into wok and toss through.
- Reduce heat to low and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, or until meat is fully cooked.
- Serve immediately on a bed of steamed jasmine rice.
Also great with red meats, seafood or vegetables. Mix Satay Sauce in a bowl with meat or seafood, skewer and then cook on grill. Serve with wedged cucumber, onion, carrot and sticky rice.Explore more Recipes
Nutritional infoBased on pack
|Servings per package: 3
|% DV*||% DV*|
|- Saturated Fat||0g||0%||1g||5%|
|- Trans Fat||0g||0g|
|- Dietary Fiber||1g||4%||3g||11%|
|- TOTAL SUGARS||16g||48g|
|- Incl. Added Sugars||15g||30%||46g||92%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Water, Sugar, Onion, Peanut, Corn Starch, Salt, Spices, Ginger, Caramel Color, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Turmeric Extract (Color).
Explore some other products in the Passage to Asia range
Thai Yellow Veg Curry Bowl
90 second simply heat and eat. A light and ...Available in: US
Thai Red Veg Curry Bowl
90 second simply heat and eat! The very popular ...Available in: US