A nutty, delicious blend of traditional spices creates this exotic and irresistible far eastern flavor experienceAvailable in US
- Heat two teaspoons of oil in a wok.
- Add sliced chicken and cook on high until seared, then add vegetables and stir-fey for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour stir-fry sauce into wok and toss through.
- Reduce heat to low and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, or until meat is fully cooked.
- Serve immediately on a bed of steamed jasmine rice.
Also great with red meats, seafood or vegetables. Mix Satay Sauce in a bowl with meat or seafood, skewer and then cook on grill. Serve with wedged cucumber, onion, carrot and sticky rice.Explore more Recipes
Nutritional infoBased on pack
|Servings per package: 3
|% DV*||% DV*|
|- Saturated Fat||0g||0%||1g||5%|
|- Trans Fat||0g||0g|
|- Dietary Fiber||1g||4%||3g||11%|
|- TOTAL SUGARS||16g||48g|
|- Incl. Added Sugars||15g||30%||46g||92%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Water, Sugar, Onion, Peanut, Corn Starch, Salt, Spices, Ginger, Caramel Color, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Turmeric Extract (Color).
Allergens: PeanutGluten Free
Explore some other products in the Passage to Asia range
Thai Basil & Sweet Chilli
The aromatic fragrance of basil, enriched with herbs and ...Available in: US