A wholesome blend of exotic spices from kashmir in the north of India. Medium in flavour with coconut and yoghurt, which gives this sauce a rich and distinctive tasteAvailable in US
- Heat two tablespoons of oil in a medium saucepan
- Add your choice of diced meat, seafood or vegetables and cook on high for 2-3 minutes until seared
- Add tomatoes, simmer sauce and stir until bubbling
- Cover pan with lid and reduce heat to simmer until meat is fully cooked and tender
- Serve with steamed basmati rice
Nutritional infoBased on pack
|Servings per package: 3
|% DV*||% DV*|
|- Saturated Fat||1g||5%||3g||15%|
|- Trans Fat||0g||0g|
|- Dietary Fiber||1g||4%||4g||14%|
|- Total Sugars||2g||7g|
|- Incl. Added Sugars||<1g||2%||3g||6%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Onion, Tomatoes, Spices, Sunflower Oil, Desiccated Coconut, Garlic, Ginger, Salt, Sugar, Corn Starch, Yogurt Powder (Non Fat Milk Solids, Cultures), Turmeric, Citric Acid, Paprika & Paprika Extract (Color), Xanthan Gum.
Allergens: Milk, CoconutGluten Free
Explore some other products in the Passage to India range
A classic creation of the northwest frontier of iIndia. ...Available in: US