Red Thai Curry
A classic blend of chili and spices, this sauce is one of thailand’s traditional dishes – Rich, spicy and not too hot!Available in US
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a medium saucepan
- Add chicken pieces and cook on high for 30 seconds or until seared
- Pour simmer sauce and coconut milk in pan, stir contents, cover pan with lid and reduce heat to simmer for 10-15 minutes or until meat is fully cooked
- Add mixed vegetables and cook for 3 minutes or until tender
- Serve with steamed rice
Nutritional infoBased on pack
|Servings per package: 3
|% DV*||% DV*|
|- Saturated Fat||0g||0%||0g||0%|
|- Trans Fat||0g||0g|
|- Dietary Fiber||<1g||2%||2g||7%|
|- Total Sugars||7g||22g|
|- Incl. Added Sugars||7g||14%||21g||42%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Water, Sugar, Red Chili, Fish Sauce (Anchovies), Garlic, Onion, Corn Starch, Distilled Vinegar, Cilantro, Lemongrass, Salt, Spices, Natural Flavors (Contains Coconut), Yeast Extract, Paprika Extract (Color), Citric Acid, Spice Extracts, Xanthan Gum.
Allergens: Coconut, AnchovyGluten Free
Explore some other products in the Passage to Asia range
Thai Yellow Veg Curry Bowl
90 second simply heat and eat. A light and ...Available in: US
Thai Red Veg Curry Bowl
90 second simply heat and eat! The very popular ...Available in: US