Considered the national dish of Thailand, this stir-fry sauce is traditionally cooked with rice noodles plus any combination of bean sprouts, chicken, shrimp, or tofuAvailable in US
- Prepare noodles according to pack and set aside
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a wok, toss in onion and sear lightly
- Add shrimp and cook until seared, move to side, add eggs and scramble for 1 minute
- Add noodles and carrot, stir-fry contents together for 2-3 minutes
- Pour in sauce and stir through until heated
- Stir through bean sprouts and spring onions and serve immediately
- Garnish with a lime wedge, sprinkle with crushed peanuts and chili
Nutritional infoBased on pack
|Servings per package: 3
|% DV*||% DV*|
|- Saturate Fat||0g||0%||0g||0%|
|- Trans Fat||0g||0%||0g|
|- Dietary Fiber||0g||0%||1g||4%|
|- Total Sugars||13g||40g|
|- Incl. Added Sugars||13g||26%||38g||76%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Water, Sugar, Corn Starch, Soy Sauce [Water, Soy Beans, Rice, Salt], Fish Sauce (Anchovies), Tamarind Concentrate, Garlic, Herb & Spice, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Natural Flavor, Caramel Color, Paprika, Citric Acid, Spice Extract.
Allergens: Soy, AnchovyGluten Free
Explore some other products in the Passage to Asia range
Thai Basil & Sweet Chilli
The aromatic fragrance of basil, enriched with herbs and ...Available in: US