Korma is a popular choice of the ‘Khansamas’ (Cooks) of India. This sauce is mild in flavor with piquant spices thickened with cashew, coconut and yoghurt.Available in US
- Heat two tablespoons of oil in a medium saucepan.
- Add your choice of diced meat, seafood, or vegetables and cook on high for 2-3 minutes until seared.
- Pour simmer sauce in pan, stir contents, cover pan with lid and reduce heat to simmer until fully cooked and tender.
- Serve on a bed of steamed rice.
Nutritional infoBased on pack
|Servings per package: 3
|% DV*||% DV*|
|- Saturated Fat||1.5g||8%||4g||20%|
|- Trans Fat||0g||0g|
|- Dietary Fiber||2g||7%||5g||18%|
|- Total Sugars||2g||5g|
|- Incl. Added Sugars||<1g||2%||3g||6%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Onion, Spices, Desiccated Coconut, Cashew, Garlic, Ginger, Salt, Yogurt Powder (Non Fat Milk Solids, Cultures), Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Vinegar, , Corn Starch, Milk Pnwelar Turmeric, Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum.
Allergens: Cashew, Milk & Coconut
Explore some other products in the Passage to India range
Goan Spiced Coconut
90 second simply heat and eat! Authentic spicy goan ...Available in: US