Korean Barbeque or Gogigui is a traditional style of cooking that marries the art of rilling beef, pork, or chicken with the flavor combination of sweet and smokinessAvailable in US
- Heat two tablespoons of oil in a medium saucepan.
- Add your choice of mat and cook on high for 2-3 minutes until seared.
- Add the vegetables and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Pour in sauce and stir-fry until heated through and meat is fully cooked.
- Serve on a bed of steamed rice.
Nutritional infoBased on pack
|Servings per package: 3
|% DV*||% DV*|
|- Saturated Fat||0g||0%||0g||0%|
|- Trans Fat||0g||0g|
|- Dietary Fiber||<1g||2%||2g||7%|
|- Toal Sugars||12g||36g|
|- Incl. Added Sugars||9g||18%||27g||54%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Water, Sugar, Gluten Free Soy Sauce [Water, Soy Beans, Rice, Salt], Apple Juice Concentrate, Garlic,, Corn Starch Ginger, Caramel Color, Spices, Salt, Sesame Seeds, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sesame Oil, Paprika Extract (Color), Natural Smoke Flavors
Allergens: SoyGluten Free
Explore some other products in the Passage to Asia range
Thai Basil & Sweet Chilli
The aromatic fragrance of basil, enriched with herbs and ...Available in: US