Honey Soy Garlic
A local favourite that became a global classic. Delicious sweet & savory flavors complement a variety of meat seafood and vegetables for a gourmet Chinese stir-fry in minutesAvailable in US
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a wok.
- Add your choice of sliced meat and cook on high until seared, then add vegetables and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour stir-fry sauce into wok and toss through.
- Reduce heat to low and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes or until meat is fully cooked.
- Serve with steamed jasmine rice or egg noodles.
Nutritional infoBased on pack
|Servings per package: 3
|% DV*||% DV*|
|- Saturated Fat||og||0%||0g||0%|
|- Trans Fat||0g||0g|
|- Dietary Fiber||0g||0%||<1g||3%|
|- Total Sugars||11g||32g|
|- Incl. Added Sugars||11g||22%||32g||64%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Water, Sugar, Gluten Free Soy Sauce [Soy Beans, Rice, Salt, Water], Garlic, Ginger, Honey, Corn Starch, Caramel Color, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Paprika & Turmeric Extracts (Color), Spice Extract.
Allergens: SoyGluten Free
Explore some other products in the Passage to Asia range
Thai Yellow Veg Curry Bowl
90 second simply heat and eat. A light and ...Available in: US
Thai Red Veg Curry Bowl
90 second simply heat and eat! The very popular ...Available in: US