A North Mexican favorite, smoky chili with a hint of lime. Just add meat & vegetablesAvailable in US
- Heat two teaspoons or oil in a medium saucepan.
- Add your choice of diced meat, seafood or vegetables and cook 0n 1high for 2-3 minutes until seared.
- Pour simmer sauce in pan, stir contents and cover pan with lid.
- Reduce Heat to low and simmer until meat is fully cooked
- Serve immediately with steamed rice, or with warmed tortillas.
Nutritional infoBased on pack
|Servings per package: 3
|% DV*||% DV*|
|- Trans Fat||0g||0g|
|- Dietary Fiber||1g||4%||3g||11%|
|- Total Sugars||4g||12g|
|- Incl. Added Sugars||1g||2%||3g||6%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Tomato Puree [Water, Tomato, Tomato Paste], Onion, Green Chili, Apple Cider Vinegar, Garlic, Salt, Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Paprika, Lime Juice Concentrate, Chipotle & Chipotle Extract, Spice, Xanthan Gum, Paprika & Turmeric Extracts (Color)Gluten Free