AVAILABLE AT WALMART
A rich and creamy blend of aromatic mild spices in a fusion of tomato, cream, and yoghurt. This mild but flavorsome curry makes a great meal for the whole family including the kids. It truly is AUTHENTIC MADE EASYAvailable in US
- Heat two tablespoons of oil in a saucepan.
- Add your choice of diced meat, seafood, or vegetables and cook on high for 2-3 minutes until seared.
- Pour simmer sauce in pan, stir contents, cover pan with lid and reduce heat to simmer until fully cooked and tender.
- Serve on a bed of steamed rice.
Enjoy with the whole family!
What You'll Need
- 1 lb (450g) Chicken, beef, lamb, seafood, or vegetables
- 2 cups (380g) Basmati rice
- Optional: 2 Tablespoons of cream
For that extra rich restaurant flavour, try drizzling cream over your dish just before serving. Serve with chapattis to soak up the sauce.Explore more Recipes
Nutritional infoBased on pack
|Servings per package: 4
|% DV*||% DV*|
|- Saturated Fat||1.2g||6%|
|- Trans Fat||0g|
|- Dietary Fiber||2g||7%|
|- Total Sugars||10g|
|- Incl. Added Sugars||7g||14%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Tomatoes, Sugar, Spices, Ginger, Sunflower Oil, Cream Powder (Milk), Yogurt Powder (Non-Fat Milk Solids, Cultures) Garlic, Salt. Paprika & Paprika Extract (Color), Corn Starch, Distilled Vinegar, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors (Milk), Xanthan Gum, Turmeric Extract(Color).
Allergens: Contains MilkGluten Free
Explore some other products in the Passage to India range
Goan Spiced Coconut
90 second simply heat and eat! Authentic spicy goan ...Available in: US