A rich and creamy blend of aromatic mild spiced in a fusion of tomato, cream, and yoghurt. This mild but flavorsome curry makes a great meal for the whole family including the kids.Available in US
- Heat two tablespoons of oil in a saucepan.
- Add your choice of diced meat, seafood, or vegetables and cook on high for 2-3 minutes until seared.
- Pour simmer sauce in pan, stir contents, cover pan with lid and reduce heat to simmer until fully cooked and tender.
- Serve on a bed of steamed rice.
Nutritional infoBased on pack
|Servings per package: 3
|% DV*||% DV*|
|- Saturated Fat||0g||0%||1g||5%|
|- Trans Fat||0g||0g|
|- Dietary Fiber||1g||4%||4g||14%|
|- Total Sugars||6g||18g|
|- Incl. Added Sugars||5g||10%||14g||28%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Tomatoes, Sugar, Spices, Ginger, Sunflower Oil, Cream Powder (Milk), Yogurt Powder (Non-Fat Milk Solids, Cultures) Garlic, Salt. Paprika & Paprika Extract (Color), Corn Starch, Distilled Vinegar, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors (Milk), Xanthan Gum, Turmeric Extract(Color).
Allergens: Contains Milk
Explore some other products in the Passage to India range
Goan Spiced Coconut
90 second simply heat and eat! Authentic spicy goan ...Available in: US